Change of Program/Major

To access the electronic Change of Program/Major Form:

  • Log into your Atlas account.
  • Click the tab (or icon) titled "Students."
  • Under the Student Forms section, select the Admissions & Records dropdown menu.
  • Click on the link titled “Change of Program/Major Form” and complete the necessary information.

Please Note: Valencia College cannot process your requests via e-mail, fax or over the telephone.