Official, final high school and/or college transcript(s) should be sent directly to:

Valencia College
Admissions and Records Office
PO Box 3028
Orlando, Florida 32802-3028

Email transcript questions to:

If you plan to bring your official academic transcript(s) in person to the Answer Center, it must be in the sealed original envelope from the sending institution. Opened transcripts are considered to be unofficial and will not be accepted.

First Time in College

If you are a first time in college student, you must submit an official final high school transcript that includes your final grades and graduation date or your official General Educational Development (GED) transcript/scores (sent directly from the state agency which administered the examination).

Transcripts from foreign (non-U.S.) high schools must be submitted in English or with an official English translation.

College Transfer

If you are a college transfer student seeking a degree or technical certificate, you must submit all official final academic transcripts from each college or university attended. If you are currently attending another college or university, have the official academic transcript sent at the end of the term once all grades for all classes are listed. If you attended any foreign (non-U.S.) institutions you must have your transcripts/credentials evaluated by an approved NACES evaluation company (click on Foreign Credential Evaluation Agencies).  The University of Central Florida currently only accepts evaluations from World Education Services or  Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Company

Students Seeking a Technical Certificate

Technical Certificate seeking students must show proof of high school completion or the equivalent by submitting an official final high school transcript that includes graduation date or official General Educational Development (GED) transcripts/scores.

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Non-degree seeking students (personal interest, transient, teacher recertification, or job improvement) are not required to submit official academic transcripts unless needed for verification of course prerequisites. Official academic transcripts are not evaluated for non-degree seeking students.