Public University List
Florida's Public Colleges and Universities
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
For a description and details of the FAMU articulation agreement, please click here to read the full Agreement. The FAMU IGNITE Program provides guaranteed general admission to transfer students who obtain their A.A. degree from a Florida Community or State College. To join, you must have no more than 30 college credits earned at the time of submission.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida International University
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Valencia College students who complete the A.S. in Network Engineering Technology can transfer to Florida State College at Jacksonville's Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications per conditions in the following agreement.
- Florida State University
- New College of Florida
- Seminole State College
This is an agreement with guidelines and procedures for admission to SSC's Bachelor of Science Degree program in Information Systems Technology after completing an A.S. Degree in Computer Information Technology at Valencia College.
- St. Petersburg College
This is an agreement whereby students who are wishing to obtain an A.S. Degree in Veterinary Technology at SPC can participate in a program in which all general education core and support courses required for the program can be taken at Valencia. All of the remaining specialized courses can then be accessed through online distance learning. For a full description of the program and admission requirements, please click here to read the full Agreement.
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
Pathways to Bachelor's Degree Programs
Articulated A.S. to B.A./B.S. transfer options for A.S. degree graduates to pursue a Bachelor's degree including agreements with private and public universities.