The Dual Enrollment Application for Spring 2022 is now closed
If you are interested in participating in the Dual Enrollment program for a future term, the Fall 2022 Dual Enrollment Application will open by February 2022. Updates will be provided via our website. The buttons below will answer general questions about the Spring 2022 application process.
What is Dual Enrollment (DE)?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home education students an opportunity to participate in an academic acceleration program. Dual Enrollment allows students to pursue an advanced curriculum that earns the student both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Spring 2022 Dates
- Application Available: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Application Deadline: Friday, October 15, 2021
- Assessment Score Deadline: Friday, November 5, 2021
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Get a head start on earning college credit
- Gain access to College resources and campus life
- Explore interesting subjects through a variety of course offerings
- Engage with different instructional methods available: Classroom, Online, or Mixed-mode
- Experience the college atmosphere
- Offset the cost of a college education
- Stand out among your peers
Senior (Osceola County)
Junior (Orange County)
Freshman (Orange County)