Analytics and Reporting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I request access to a Data Warehouse report?
Access requires Supervisor and report owner approval.
Please follow the steps below to request access:
How do I request access to a report on the IR website?
Some of the reports require training before access can be given..
Please use the link below to request access (specificy which report):
Where can I find a comprehensive list of reports available in the Data Warehouse or SAS Visual Analytics?
- Use the Report Search to locate existing SAS reports (with documentation).
Is there a glossary of frequently used term?
- Yes, there is a searchable list of data names and definitions located here: Glossary
How do I view a Tableau report?
- You will need to download Tableau Reader which is free, but you will need to register.
How do I request a change to an existing report or to request a new report?
- The Data Request Form has been setup to receive and track Analytics & Reporting requests. Submit requests via the Data Request Form.
How do I get started in Tableau
What are some common data questions and where can I find the qnswers?
The Data Warehouse question I have isn't addressed in the FAQ, what can I do?
Why do I get an error message when I try to access the Data Warehouse Portal from outside of Valencia?
- The Data Warehouse is only available while connected to the Valencia network. When on campus, this can be accomplished by either plugging directly into the network (like the PC in your office or a laptop that is plugged into a network outlet via a network cable) or connecting to the Valencia Wireless Network (WiFi). Off campus if you establish a VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection you will be able to access the Data Warehouse portal. After establishing the VPN connection simply open a browser and connect to the Data Warehouse portal page.